Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Holly


Here is the balloon bouquet for Holly's birthday party along with her table spread. Those presents are just from us and my parents. She got a ton more from our close friends here.
That's the super cute banner I found at Party City that matched her stuff perfectly.
Holly loved her Tinkerbell candle. She could hardly wait to blow it out and make a wish.
Fun little streamers to add more flair to her party. I'm sure they'll stay up for the week. Or at least until I decide to get on the counter to take them down.

Her shirt says it all, "I'm the Princess and we'll do things my way." Needless to say, Holly's 4th birthday was a blast for all. She had so much fun. She got lots of fun toys and very thoughtful gifts. We are so happy to see our little angel grow up and become her own personality.

1 comment:

Untypically Jia said...

Awww, I'm so sad I missed it.